• Perfect surf/open-water crossover board
• Catch more waves, spend less time in the water with a wide, stable shape
• Great tracking and turning with V-spine bottom, three-fin configuration
• Light weight construction means less yank when you crash in the waves
• Short, wide and stable- great for all-around performance
The G-Whiz: This is the perfect choice for paddlers who want a crossover board that is agile enough to drop in and carve small to medium size waves with ease but is also stable and buoyant enough to serve well as a flat water board. If you’re a casual SUP surfer, you’ll love the G-Whiz’s stability as you paddle out through the break and catch your first small inside waves; if you’re an experienced surfer, you’ll love how quickly you can generate speed and momentum to paddle into waves, and how agile the G-Whiz handles as you make top and bottom turns.
Board comes with: Cockpit-length EVA pad, vent plug to manually equalize internal pressure due to heat and atmospheric pressure changes, multiple leash attachment points and three FCS fins (a 4.5” center fin and two 5.25” asymmetrical side fins). Product Weight - approx. 24 lbs Suggested Max Weight - 190 lbs or less